ANDYBROOK® is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in the interests of transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out and the means of action available to individuals to enable them to exercise their rights as fully as possible.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the following website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing of this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only version that can be invoked during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
1 – Legal disclaimer
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”)::
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
ANDYBROOK SARL au capital de 10 000 €
whose registered office is located : 19 rue de Reims 94700 Maisons-Alfort
represented by William Benguigui, in its capacity as Manager
registered with the RCS of R.C.S Creteil 834 140 774
phone number : +33 1 84 60 88 88
email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the “Host”):
www.andybrook.fr is hosted by OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
2 – Website access
Access to and use of the site are strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this site or the information or data it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
3 – Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to operate this site and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by current intellectual property laws.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of prosecution.
4 – Website management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, or restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users ;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws ;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
5 – Responsabilities
The publisher may not be held liable in the event of any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation preventing access to the site or any of its functions.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- as a result of using the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against it in this respect.
If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all losses, sums, penalties and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
6 – Hypertext links
The publisher authorises users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be withdrawn at the publisher’s request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights whatsoever over the content of such links.
7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by ANDY BROOK.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you and, where applicable, to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- financial data: when paying for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
8 – Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: users may exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address given below. In this case, before exercising this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy ;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated ;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws ;
- the right to restrict processing: users can ask the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform return to them the personal data they have provided in order to transfer it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
19 rue de Reims – 94700 Maisons-Alfort.
Or by email at the following address
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and state the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, individuals who so wish, have the option of organising the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before lodging a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
9 – Use of Data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the Platform’s services and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the data is used for the following purposes
- access to and use of the Platform by the user ;
- managing the operation and optimisation of the Platform ;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- personalise services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history and preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents ;
- managing any disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information based on the user’s preferences ;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, the Platform works with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has signed contracts in order to implement these services ;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform ;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access their data ;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data ;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
Data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with current legislation.
13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is an electronic file stored on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when visiting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
All information collected will be used only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: used to measure the site’s audience;
- Google tag manager: makes it easy to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network that uses websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share and comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
- Twitter button: for easy sharing and display of Twitter content ;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-lesmaitriser.
14 – Photographs and product images
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
16 – Contact us
If you have any questions or require information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.